We have a record number of vendors registered for the 7th annual Fiberpalooza- yes, you read that right- this is our 7th year! Vendors for Fiberpalooza 2018 (check back for updates and more vendors):Three Smooth Stones
– Betty Trost: felting and fiber artsBlue Gate Farms
– Jill Beebout: Hand spun yarn, photos,Fringe n Fleece
– Kandys Bleil: Hand spun, hand dyed yarn, felted and finished itemsSandy’s Pallet
– Sandy Jones: Hand dyed, hand spun yarn, felted bagsHomespun Family
– Bonnie Ohrt: Hand woven rugsFrerichs Alpaca Farm
– Tracey Frerichs: Alpaca yarn and roving, finished items, shoe inserts, etc.African Baskets
– Teresa Haarhues: Hand woven baskets, fair trade from AfricaLaVan Clan
– Grace and Cheryl LaVan: Hand spun yarn from both wool and angoraOn the Hill
– Sue Hart: Alpaca products, lavender products, jewelryFiber Curio and Sundries LLC- Ellen Sakornbut:
Yarn and rovingYarn Geek Fibers
– Sarah Hollandsworth: Hand dyed yarns, kits and hand spun yarn plus rovingGrey Barn Farm LLC
– Kevin & Pat Lendt: Alpaca yarn, roving, shoe inserts, rugs and moreA Girl With a Sword Productions
– Maggie Howe: Unique hand spun and hand dyed yarnThe Silver Shed
– Ann Brody: Unique hand sewn bags for all crafting usesA Whimsical Wood Yarn Co.
– Samantha Hardman: Sassy hand dyed yarnsAKC Alpacas & Coleman Alpaca Bears
– Karen DeVries & Sharon Coleman: Alpaca yarn and bears, woven itemsBorn in a Barn/Boozy Broad Yarn Co.
– Beth Porter: Hand spun and hand dyed yarn, woven items, stitch markersEster Purl Fibers-
Regina Frahm: A family owned business producing homegrown, handspun fibers and yarns.South Dakota Yarn Co.
- Anastasia Williams: Merino based yarns dyed using natural dyes, many from home grown plants.HoneyGold Acres
- Caroline Waskow: Angora, Targhee sheep wool and alpaca fiber, yarn, rovings and angora rabbits.Dreams in Fiber-
Erica Lueder: Gorgeous hand dyed yarn and patterns.Tamara Radke-
Hand dyed roving, custom dreadlocks for weaving in your hair.Dreaded Ewe-
Dawn Suarez: Specializing in hand felted wool dreadlocks. Customized for you.Darn It, Sew What-
Kara Heinzig: Hand sewn bags for knitting, crochet, sewing and much, much more.