Saturday, March 26, 2022
What to expect at Fiberpalooza:
Winterset Middle School Gym
9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Heartland Fiberpalooza is a fabulous day of yarn and fiber, notions, classes and demonstrations.
Check out vendor highlights on Facebook
Here are some things to keep in mind as you plan your trip:The date is March 26, 2022.The hours are 9:00 to 4:00.The location is the Winterset Middle School
- Stroll from vendor to vendor (don’t see your favorite one on the list? Call them and send them here to register!)
- Take a class and learn something new
- Attend a demonstration
- Visit the Yarnia Cafe for a delicious lunch and/or desserts.
- Take a break, set yourself down, and work on your project(s).
- Shake off winter’s spider webs and spend a day with hundreds of yarn lovers!
- Where else can you get a whole day’s worth of entertainment for just $3.00??
(you can find directions under the Directions tab above).The cost to get in is $3.00 at the door. Well worth it for all that will be available!As always, please feel free to call with any questions: 515-468-8593.
Linda at Cafe Yarnia will be serving delicious homemade soups, salads, sandwiches, pies, cakes and caramel rolls along with coffee, tea, water and pop. Plan to take the whole day for yourself! We would also like to encourage you to spend some time on the Winterset Square. Of course, you’ll want to visit us at Heartland Fiber Co., 112 N. 1st Ave., but there are several other great shops that would will not want to miss. Check the vendor tab for the updated list of fiber artists, some new and some you can’t wait to see again!