March 21th, 2020
Heartland Fiberpalooza is a fabulous day of yarn and fiber, notions, food, classes, demonstrations, seminars, and, oh — did we mention food?
What to expect at Fiberpalooza:
Here are some things to keep in mind as you plan your trip:The date is March 21, 2020.The hours are 9:00 to 4:00.The location is the Winterset Middle School
- Stroll from vendor to vendor (don’t see your favorite one on the list? Call them and send them here to register!)
- Take a class and learn something new
- Attend a demonstration
- Visit the Yarnia Cafe for a delicious treat (you will be A-MAZE-D by the food!)
- Take a break, set yourself down, and work on your project(s).
- Shake off winter’s spider webs and spend a day with hundreds of yarn lovers!
- Where else can you get a whole day’s worth of entertainment for just $3.00??
(you can find directions under the Directions tab above).The cost to get in is $3.00 at the door. Well worth it for all that will be available!As always, please feel free to call with any questions: 515-468-8593.
You’ll want to come hungry, as Linda at Cafe Yarnia will be serving delicious soups, yummy croissant sandwiches, delectable salads (including that fabulous grape salad) and homemade pies, cakes, breakfast casserole and caramel rolls. Plan to take the whole day for yourself! We are anticipating even more vendors than before. We would also like to encourage you to spend some time on the Winterset Square. Of course, you’ll want to visit us at Heartland Fiber Co., 112 N. 1st Ave., but there are several other great shops that would will not want to miss. You can even stay and do the famous Northside Café for dinner.Check the vendor tab for the updated list of fiber artists, some new and some you can’t wait to see again!